The Official Guide to Body Massage - Adele O'Keefe
SERVICE DELIVERABLE PRODUCT PAGE
- Delivery is free for orders over R749.
- Ultra-discreet, non-transparent & elegant packaging.
- Door to Door or Post Office, via our professional courier.
- Collection available from our Camps Bay showroom.
- Updated communication and real-time tracking.
- Delivery to Botswana, Lesotho, Namibia & Swaziland.
- Secure online payments via credit & debit card.
- Alias reference on your bank statement.
- EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer).
- Cash at our Camps Bay showroom.
- Superior client concierge service.
- Live online chat support.
- 100% Authentic product offering.
- Luxury imported selection of medically safe products.
- Trusted online shopping experience since 2014.
- Discreet packaging & Delivery.
The Official Guide to Massage by Adele O'Keefe is a comprehensive guide for beginners and offers an informative and thorough look at all aspects of massage.
Used as a reference tool for those studying relevant massage courses, this book covers massage, anatomy, physiology, and aromatherapy. Massage has become known and represents one of the fastest growing holistic therapies. Adele O'Keefe provides the reader with a basic introduction to massage techniques and equips students with the essential skills that are needed to practice effective massage.
Comprehensive enough of a guide to be used by couples looking to add massage as a form of intimacy in their relationships and general wellbeing.
PRODUCTS TO match