Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
What Women Really Want in Bed - Cynthia W. Gentry & Dana Fredsti
Customer ratings and reviews
An insider's guide to women's sexual psyche, What Women Really Want in Bed debunks sex and seduction myths, explicitly tells you what she needs between the sheets, and gives you the hand, mouth and position techniques she's been craving. Close to 300 women of all ages, backgrounds and walks of live reveal frank, no-holds-barred truths about what turns them on, why they'll choose a good book over torching the sheets with their lover, and what they wish men knew about sex.
- Does size matter when it comes to her orgasm?
- What does it take to get her to express her wild side in the bedroom?
- How can you find the best rhythm and pressure to make her climax again and again?
- What are the best hand and mouth techniques to take her over the edge?
- Sexual Education Literature